For those of you not going on the bus trip. You know where to find me.222 Gallery
6pm-9pm. Various Artists: “Source Material.”
Thru Nov. 30
222 Vine Street
215.873.0750
3rd Street Gallery
Tony Rocco: “Aguablanca.” 5pm-9pm.
Thru Oct. 28
58 N. Second Street
215.625.0993
Artists’ House Gallery
Anthony Palumbo, Arcenio Martin Campos, Kevin Cummins,
Scott Jackson, Dori Spector: “Untitled.” 5pm-8:30pm.
Thru Oct 28
57 N. Second Street
215.923.8440
Cerealart
Ira Cohen: “Unititled.”
Thru Oct. 30
140 N. Third Street
215.627.6050
Clay Studio
5pm-9pm. Various Artists: “Mastery in Clay.”
Thru Oct. 21
139 N. Second Street
215.925.7774
F.A.N. Gallery
Serge Zhukov: ”Recent Paintings.”
Thru Oct. 27
221 Arch Street
215.922.5155.
Gallery Joe
Astrid Bowlby: “A Certain Destiny.”
Thru Oct. 27
302 Arch Street
215.592.7752
Larry Becker Contemporary Art
5pm-7pm. Merrill Wagner: “Peach Sky Paintings.”
Thru Nov. 17
43 N. Second Street
215.925.5389.
Monsoon Galleries
Peter Trieber: “Images of Bethlehem Steel.”
H. Scott Heist: “Images of Lehigh University.”
Thru Oct. 3
11 E. Third Street
215.866.6600
Pentimenti Gallery
Rachel Bone: “Remedies.”
Kevin Finklea: “I Know What I Want and I’m Certain I Can’t Have It.”
Thru Oct. 27
145 N. Second Street
215.625.9990
Power Plant Productions must see!
Molly Mullahy: ”Bike Part Art Show V.” 5pm
230 N. Second Street
215.592.8775
Rodger Lapelle Galleries
Nick D’Angelo: “Paintings Achromic 5.”
Thru Oct. 31st
122 N. Third Street
215.592.0232

No comments:
Post a Comment