- these guys were chalking every corner and handing out flyers...
just seemed like a nice shot.
- blurry since I had no tripod, but beautiful anyway.
Great shot from Race Street just before 2nd!
It was a really nice turnout tonight! Thanks to Frau and Herr Hahn (Professor Hahn-Koenig's mom and dad!) who came along, as well as the other friends, significant others, and just generally interested people! The Artist House was fantastic, with a GREAT woodcut printmaker who almost made me spend $400 on one of his landscapes (I may still!)! Clay Studio was good, as usual; and I really enjoyed the work at the Wexler.
A chilly night, but well worth it for what I would consider one of the best First Fridays of the year (Yeah, I know it's only April!). I hope that next month is as inspiring as this one!
See you all soon...please post your comments as well, we'd love to hear them!

No comments:
Post a Comment