Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Friday: September 2007



And we are back! And not soon enough, 'cus I don't know about you, but this was one long, hot summer my friends. I didn't think I would make it and yet here we are, together again, sort of. So let's do it to it!

I know, I know, it's the first week of class but no pressure. I'll be where I've been every First Friday this summer, sitting in Starbucks ready to see the sights, camera in hand.

You comin' or what?


Artists’ House Gallery
5-8:30pm. Various Artists: “Untitled.”
Thru Sept. 30.
57 N. Second St.
215.923.8440.

Cerealart
6-9pm. Ira Cohen: “Unititled.”
Thru Oct. 30.
140 N. Third St.
215.627.6050.

Clay Studio
5-9pm. Andy Shaw: “New Work.” David S. East: “The Bio Home Show.”
Thru Sept. 30.
139 N. Second St.
215.925.7774.

F.A.N. Gallery
5-9pm. Tim Conte.”Untitled.”
Thru Sept. 22.
221 Arch St.
215.922.5155.

F.U.E.L. Gallery
5-7pm. Various Artists: “SCRIPT/INE.”
Thru Sept.
249 Arch St.
215.529.8400.

Gallery Ciano
6-9pm. David Foss, Michele Marcuse: “Present Tense.”
Thru Sept. 22.
309 Arch St.
215.629.2940.

Painted Bride Art Center
5-7pm. John Freeborn: “The Exquisite Corpse.”
Thru Oct. 13.
230 Vine St.
215.925.9914.

Qbix Gallery
6-9pm. Paulette Bensignor: “Prayers for the Earth.”
211 Arch St.
215.625.2521.

Rodger Lapelle Galleries
5-10pm. Jeanine Leclaire: “Humanitis.” Sarah Hunter: “Scenes in Reference to a Kingdom.”
Thru Sept. 30.
122 N. Third St.
215.592.0232.

Temple Gallery
6-9pm Maria Magdalena Campos-Pons, Rachid Koraichi, and Berni Searle: “Re:Print Re:Present Re:View.”
Thru Nov. 3.
259 N. Third St.
215.925.7379.


Wexler Gallery

6-9pm. Jenny E. Balisle: “Untitled.”
Thru Sept. 29.
201 N. Third St.
215.923.7030.

No comments: